Single-phase charger with Home Grid Protection
Small but versatile.
Accelev One – the portable, waterproof electric car charger allows you to charge from 230V or connect to a three-phase socket. It is the perfect solution for those who always want to have the best charging technology at hand. All the extra functions of the larger models are supported (non-full charge, battery wear protection, battery balancing, mains monitoring and much more).
All the parameters are at your fingertips on an easy-to-read touch screen.
For added convenience when travelling, you can also opt for longer cables.
Up to 10% faster charging
Unique full charge /
no full charge modes
Instant load reduction on network overload detection
Balance battery and increase SOH and capacity
No Full Charging
Keep your battery in top condition
Customizable cables length
Choose the desired lengths
Its ability to detect other grid loads and reduce speed accordingly makes it possible to prevent home breakers’ trips.
The overnight Battery Balancing procedure may increase the usable capacity of your battery and state of health (SOH) – it works with all EV cars.
Select options with the onboard touchscreen or mobile app, update new functions via USB. Monitor the health of your home energy grid with a SOP (State of Power) meter (read more here).
- Grid monitoring – immediate load reduction while grid overload detected
- Battery Balancing – balance battery and increase SOH and capacity.
- Checks the quality & capability of power source (home grid)
- BatteryCare – unique full charging / no full charging modes
- Updateable – flash most recent firmware via micro USB
- Touch screen with „geek mode” monitor all parameters while loading
- Charging start delay: 1-99h